Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Day as Husband and Wife

It's official! It was a beautiful day for our wedding despite the fact that it was a little brisk. The ceremony couldn't have gone any better...our musicians were incredible, our flowers and decorations were great. After the ceremony, we hopped on a trolley with the wedding party and their spouses/significant other/date and we went over to the art museum for some really great photos...we can't wait to see how they come out...our photographer did an excellent job. The day went by fast and by the end of it, we were both exhausted from everything that has gone on the past few days. Here is a picture that Molly took of us on the trolley...
Jason Domingues, the photographer who was taking pictures for us, has also posted some "teaser" pictures up on his blog... http://www.jkdphoto.blogspot.com/

Now we have a couple days before we head on out for our honeymoon. We are really looking forward to it.

We want to thank all our family and friends for being a part of our special day, whether they were part of the wedding party, helping out with things, or just a guest.
We plan on posting pictures from Hawaii if we can find a decent (note: free) connection!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I hope you don't mind but Laura shared your photographer's blog and I got to see the teaser pics from your wedding. I'm excited for you and you both look very happy - and relaxed! CONGRATULATIONS!!! The pictures look great and I hope you have a wonderful time in Hawaii. I'm so jealous!!

Congrats on your new life together!!

Mary Moran (Laura's sister)

P.S. Maggie, it just dawned on me that I never got that threesome picture to you of Laura, Jasen and Cedella. Believe it or not, I still don't have one of them as a trio...they never had the naming ceremony and I kept forgetting to take my camera when I'd see them together. The one time I did, Jasen looked like heck because of the pain (his back) so that wasn't going to work. LOL I assume you found something suitable though, but sorry about my forgetfullness! :)