Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Addition to the Extended Family!

As you could tell earlier this summer from my sister's baby shower, we knew we were going to have a new addition to the extended family! Emily May was born Tuesday Sept. 8th, and today we went over to take pictures so they could send out her birth announcements...

Someone just wanted to sleep the whole time...
Photobucket

We got a couple family pictures...
Photobucket

Photobucket

We were having a hard time getting her to open her eyes, but I did finally catch this one...
Photobucket

After we took the family pictures, we noticed that Emily was tending to "pose" for pictures quite a bit...
Photobucket

I think this one was my favorite, but I can't decide if I like the version that is fully in color, a bit muted color, or more black and white...What do you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: