Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Orlando Christmas




So, there I went, telling people "Oh, we will be in Orlando, We will make sure to update the blog with pictures" and then we go and barely take any pictures. Well, We will try to do better the next day or two.

We got here on Friday, went and shopped a bit, and then checked into the resort...Saturday wasn't too much different (we went back to where we originally shopped...plus an Ikea trip). Sunday was the first "real" picture taking opportunity at Magic Kingdom. I should do a disclaimer though, We did not bring the "good" camera with us (we didn't want to lug it around and I couldn't figure out how to make the camera case be a good carry on and fit what I needed for the plane). And, I am not going to edit the pictures until we get home, I can tell some are way too bright or way too dark, but such is life, right????

Here are a few pictures from Magic Kingdom, these were from the new Tiana and the Frog "show" (and then Bryon and I went and saw the movie today, it was great!)...

Here you can kind of see the band getting ready to get off of the boat for the parade through Frontierland...
Photobucket

The alligator in the street parade...
Photobucket

Photobucket

People exploring Tom Sawyer island...
Photobucket

Today, Bryon and I had a day to ourselves, so we went to the movie, and then headed to Cocoa Beach...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we finished up with a nice relaxing (I would say peaceful, but its hard to have a peaceful meal when there is a volcano exploding every half hour in the restaurant) dinner at Margaritaville...
Photobucket

Tomorrow is Epcot, so more pictures to come soon!

No comments: