Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Random Photo Shoot

Last Friday I went out with Becky and Audrey (who brought along her daughter) for another photo shoot. Becky mentions it in her blog, and I have to agree, that I am really struggling with the nature shots. I think that maybe it was just taking pictures of a baby was so much more fun.

Bryon and I leave early (our flight is at 6 am) on Saturday morning for Jamaica. So, I can pretty much say with certainty that there will be many pictures on here to follow. We are both so excited to try out the new camera in a fun tropical place!!!!!

Anyways, pictures from last Friday...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its a little hard to see, but I love the bee..
Photobucket

The lady in the background was cracking me up. She was sooooooo bored and you could totally tell. She was waiting for the guy on the cell phone and I think she paced back and forth for at least a few minutes and you could just see she wanted to take the cell phone and chuck it into the water below.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this one is my favorite...I love the hand over her face as if she were to say "No, stop taking my picture", but if you look close, she has a little smile on her face and you know she is enjoying it...
Photobucket

No comments: