Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jill and Paul's Puppy

Our friends Jill and Paul got a new puppy on Thursday evening, so Saturday afternoon we took our monster of a dog to go meet him.

His name is Jaeger, and before you assume that it is after a particular alcoholic drink (which is what we automatically thought), Jill told us that it is actually German for "hunter". Now, whether or not that is true, or if I even remembered what she said correctly, I have no idea (I really should go Google it)


Little Jaeger (yes, he really is this small right now)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you see the look on Roxie's face? Any idea what might happen next?
Photobucket

Poor Jaeger got pounced on...
Photobucket

Photobucket

See Jill, I can pick up my dog too!
Photobucket

Roxie thought she had the camouflage thing down well with the fence...
Photobucket

No comments: