Sunday, April 5, 2009

So I realized...

We have totally been slacking off when it came to updating the blog. I promise that will change here soon.

Although I don't have our home repair and updates ready to show you (I will try to remember to take pictures this weekend of the new windows), I at least have pictures from big trash pick up day. (And again, I don't have pictures of the basement yet, but let me tell you...I forgot how HUGE it is. I can't wait until we do our garage sale here in the next few months, then all of a sudden...it should be clean!!!!

(I should mention that in the pictures, we still brought up a few more things, so that is only a partial view. And...that 95% of it was gone by morning when the trash people actually came. A lot of scavengers liked our house this year)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Geiger said...

Including a cousin who would have scavenged things with his dad!!!!!!!!!!